YSF Program Goals
The YSF Recipe for Success:
- Require positive attitudes from all involved: Players, parents, coaches, and officials.
- Acquire needed skills and knowledge of the sport appropriate to the age level.
- Provide an atmosphere that enhances individual potential.
- Enhance the development of our participants physically, emotionally, and academically.
- Insure that all involved enjoy all aspects of the season from start to finish.
The End Result:
- Positive long-term results at the junior and senior high school level.
- Investment in our youth helps to develop mature responsible citizens in our communities.
- Kids enjoy the opportunity to participate as a team member and learn appropriate skills to respond to winning and losing.