Roster Template Download Instructions (File download at bottom of page)
- You will be redirected to a Dropbox file, it will ask you to create an account – you do not need to create an account, select the “No thanks, continue to view” option as shown below
- Now that you’re on the Dropbox page, select the download option in the upper right of the screen as shown below
- Select the direct download option, depending on whether you are using a Google or Microsoft browser the download will appear in different locations, both shown below
- Google – once downloaded, select the file in the bottom left of the screen and it will open automatically
- Microsoft – Select the run option at the bottom of your screen, the file will automatically open after download
Click Here to Access YSF’s Roster Template
- Now, fill out the file with the appropriate information and email it to email@example.com. Please include town name in the subject of the email.
- If you do not have access to Microsoft Excel please send in your rosters in a format available to you, if you must hand write your roster please remember that it must be legible.